Monday 15 August 2011

My first post

My name is Tia and I am a tabby cat who lives in the UK with two humans and a whole host of bears. When I do naughty things they call me bad robot but then they found a huge word and that explains the title of my blog. I can assure you I am not recalcitrant all the time.

I have lived with my humans since Christmas 2007 and very comfortable it is here too. I find all kinds of places to sleep.


quite often is places I should not be. I am an indoors cat but every now and again I manage to sneak through the human legs and into the garden. Strangely none of the lovely birds that I see through the kitchen window hand around for me to have a closer ok and introduce my self.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tia I will be popping back to hear all about your adventures!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a tabby short in our lives, definatly going to adopt you via your blog :-) lots of love Soggibottom and the Catflap Cavalier :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete